Monday, October 24, 2016

Don't Just Follow Your Dream, Follow Your Hardwork

It's been a few long year since I come back to here..
And.. wow.. It's like a flashback museum, post by post, words by words I looked through. 
Luckily I had written down something to record down my memories.



Its's been four months since working in Public Mutual.
And everyday I ask myself, am I excited on wait I am about to go through today?
And most of the answer will be no, no & no.
Finnaly, I realized why people say that studying is better than working.  No stress, no worries. Of course, I missed the old days of training wushu. But I know that I have to move on.





People say that you must follow your passion in order to make you yourself success, because the road you are going through before you reach success will be as much harder as you think. 
If you are not doing the things that you like, any rational person will give up. 
Because it doesn't worth it.



Lately, I ask myself, how do people find their passion in life?
As a wushu athlete for 10 years, I ask myself , am I really passionate about wushu?

The answer is definitely 
YES. I love wushu!


But the second question is 
"Do I find my passion in wushu so I proceed as a wushu athlete, or I became a wushu athlete and then I found my passion."

The answer for me is very obvious, 
 Action comes before passion.

It's the glamorous and self-value after the hardwork in wushu gave me that develop my passion in wushu.


The purpose of writing this down is very simple.

To remind myself, 

Hardwork & Dedication 
Always Come First Before  Passion.

Dont just follow your dream, Follow your Hardwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment